« Home | Withdrawal symptoms » | I was wondering... » | Slack time » | All good things must come to an end » | Soundtrack to your life » | Me and my obsession. My obsession and me » | I'm Julie Andrews » | She wasn't expecting that » | Text abuse » | Is it wrong... » 

Sunday, September 07, 2008 

Red bush

* Today I am mostly listening to: Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire *

It's always a bit of a shock when you see a flaming red bush when you least expect it...

I was at the gym earlier today getting myself all hot and sweaty. I finished my work out, went into the empty changing rooms, and chose a bench near the showers with my back to the door. I was just getting undressed when some one else came in and positioned themselves on the other side of the bench to me. Now that annoyed me. Why in an empty room, do people choose to position themselves right in front of some one else? I just don't get it.

But anyway, I digress. I came out of the shower with the towel wrapped nice and tightly round my cuddly waist, went and sat in front of the mirror and put some moisturiser on. The other girl came out of the shower minus her towel (why do people do that?), and let me just say before you ask, I definitely wasn't looking. I may bat for the pink team, but I'm most certainly not that sort of person. But you just couldn't help but see the huge flaming red bush between her legs! I mean, I was happily sorting my face out, and there it was, bright red and hitting me in the face! And that was only the reflection in the mirror! I dread to think what it was like face on!

I think what surprised me, was that some one with a great figure like she had, would not have a neatly trimmed lady garden! She hadn't been hit around the head with the ugly stick, and she clearly worked out a lot, yet there was this huge red garden waving at me. Now, I may be (slightly) fat, but I know where it's at, and I'm pleased to say that I've never let my lady garden become unruly, overgrown and definitely not let it wave at people in the mirror. *Shudder* Time for a stiff drink I think.


The flaming red waving bush