« Home | Red bush » | Withdrawal symptoms » | I was wondering... » | Slack time » | All good things must come to an end » | Soundtrack to your life » | Me and my obsession. My obsession and me » | I'm Julie Andrews » | She wasn't expecting that » | Text abuse » 

Monday, September 15, 2008 

Give it 2 me. You know ya wanna

* Today I am mostly listening to: Katy Perry – I Kissed A Girl (yeah, I know, it's a cliché) *

So, yeah, I went to see Madonna last week. You know, I just happened to be in Wembley and thought I'd pop in and say hi. But you know that Madonna, always late, never knows the time. She managed to sing a few songs, which I thought was rather kind of her considering her busy schedule and all that, but I could have sworn she dropped her microphone at one point, and magically managed to keep on singing. But that's Madonna for you. Clever in so many ways.

So she came on late, finished late and the tubes stopped running. Two and a half hours later, me and The Mrs (ex, obviously) finally managed to get a taxi back to central London. £40 later and we made it back to our hotel. And you know what, we still didn't have any sex, even after all that pumping and grinding from Madonna.

Hanging around, waiting for Madge



Good old Madge, even brought her guitar along