« Home | I've gone & done it » | It’s time to come clean » | Decisions, Decisions (and a little wish list too) » | Take That and party » | Whatever happened to Wilma's children? » | Normal service will resume very shortly » | Who are you? » | So wrong » | A few things to do before it’s too late » | Disappointment » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Foursome's

Today I am mostly listening to: Rod Stewart & the Faces - Stay With Me (it was in some film I watched the other night. Can't for the life of me remember what it was though)

OK, no one’s tagged me, but I’ll openly admit I’m a sucker for this type of thing. I’m also not too proud to own up to the fact that I stole it from a couple of other blogs I’ve recently read!

Four jobs you’ve had in your life
- Paper girl
- Pizza waitress
- Mushroom picker (I only lasted one day & I’ve always hated mushrooms)
- Check-out chick

Four movies you could watch over & over
In my opinion they are all classics ;-)
- The Sound of Music
- Amelie
- Legally Blonde (1 or 2, I’m not fussed)
- Some Like It Hot


Well, it has been a while since we last had a Marilyn pic

Four places you have lived
I’m going to sound a bit boring here... I can’t manage four, well, not unless you want individual addresses
- Cambridgeshire
- Humberside (or whatever they’re calling it this week)

Four of your favourite foods
- Chicken tikka dhansak (the one He Who Must Not Be Named used to cook really was the best)
- My Mum’s rib of roast beef (even better if it’s been slow cooked on the BBQ)
- My Mum’s Ile flotant
- Cadbury's Dairy Milk

Four TV shows you love to watch
- Desperate Housewives
- Spooks
- Hustle (Mmm, Jaime Murray)
- Sex and the City

Four places you’ve been on vacation
- Koh Samet
- Cancun!
- Sydney
- Firenze

Four places you would rather be right now
Just four? Can’t I list more?
- On a beach (not Skeggie, one of those nice tropical looking ones)
- In a big comfy bed (guess who with)
- Hawaii (I’d quite like to see that Volcano as well)
- New Zealand (Tri-Nations time would be good)

Four websites you visit daily
Slightly boring perhaps, but at least they’re all true
- BBC Sport
- BBC News
- Yahoo e-mail
- A few blogs

Four albums you can’t live without
Oh, this is a difficult one. My selection is changing all the time (thank God for the random all-play option on my Creative Zen Sleek)
- BB King – Live At The Regal
- Razorlight – Up All Night
- The Seahorses – Do It Yourself
- Kings Of Leon – Youth and Young Manhood

Would your ideal girl be Marilyn?

No, I like her purely for her acting abilities!

Post a Comment