« Home | Something else that made me laugh » | Obsession – The evolution continues » | Am I obsessed? » | Just how much does it really cost to fall in love? » | Fact of the day » | Ich bin Englisch » | Edited highlights of my day (25 July 05) » | Just beat it » | Sunny spells » | A virgin entry to the online dating game » 

Sunday, August 21, 2005 

Disappointment

Two things have disappointed me this week. Firstly, I’ve just found out that Dumbledore has died (I actually cried...)

And secondly, I found out that Giacomo Casanova actually speaks with a Scottish accent. Well, that’s to say that the actor who plays him speaks with a Scottish accent. But before I get a sudden influx of abusive e-mails, I have absolutely nothing against Scots, I just thought David Tennant’s accent was rather good in Casanova, and I feel somewhat cheated that he doesn’t speak like that in real life. That’s all.

Oh yeh, I’m still obsessed, just trying my best not to go on about it all the time.


Mind me caber

Today I am mostly listening to: Kings of Leon - The Bucket