« Home | How do you on-line date? » | Give it 2 me. You know ya wanna » | Red bush » | Withdrawal symptoms » | I was wondering... » | Slack time » | All good things must come to an end » | Soundtrack to your life » | Me and my obsession. My obsession and me » | I'm Julie Andrews » 

Monday, October 13, 2008 

Just my imagination

* Today I am mostly listening to: Stereo Sushi 14 – First Course *

So, I've just celebrated my 30-something birthday, and I've finally updated my dating profile. The old one was boring, and didn't quite say what I wanted it to say. It obviously wasn't working, so I'm hoping my new improved version will have a bit more success. I've also taken the plunge and updated my photo's to some more recent ones. I've also decided to hedge my bets, and I've signed up to another one. Again, not sure how successful it will be, but it's worth a try. It was recommended to me by Screaming N (you may remember her, probably not though). She reckons she's met a few people off there, and has even managed to have meaningless sex. Just between us, I'm hoping for a bit of that as well. Well, if I can remember how to do it...

Anyway, the bareness of my so called love life often makes me think of what I would like in my perfect woman. I've christened her my imaginary girlfriend (original, I know). I can't quite see her face, but she has dark hair, shortish, but not too dykey. She can be either feminine or completely on the scene. Which kind of suits what I want out of a woman. Some one you can introduce to your mother without her realising that you're both getting low down and dirty behind her back.

She's successful, has money (not on a lottery winner level), and has a close group of friends that I'm easily invited in to. If we want to go out for a meal, I know I won't be the one who always foots the bill. We like lying in bed on Sunday morning reading our books & drinking cups of tea (we definitely both drink tea as opposed to coffee). We're happy together even at those silent moments, when some one else might feel the need to fill it some meaningless drivel. We're simply just happy together.

She may or may not exist, but it's nice to think there could be some one out there who will like me as much as I like them.


How to make your own (imaginary) girlfriend