« Home | Late breaking news » | Life's a bitch and so is my ex-girlfriend » | You could be my lucky star » | So close, yet so far » | Just my imagination » | How do you on-line date? » | Give it 2 me. You know ya wanna » | Red bush » | Withdrawal symptoms » | I was wondering... » 

Monday, March 30, 2009 

I'm cursed

* Today I'm not listening to anything, I'm too darned upset! *

Would you bloody believe it? I go and post how Fifi Trixibelle and I got back together, then next thing I know, she's broken up with me again. I tell you, I'm cursed.

It seems to be the same reasons as last time, and I feel pretty shitty about it all. I fought and fought last time, but I just don't have it in me now. It felt so wrong last time, but this time she's really taken it out of me. I feel devastated.

Just wish I could stop the crying. That would be a big help.