« Home | Just beat it » | Sunny spells » | A virgin entry to the online dating game » | The post that was actually quite serious » | Well it made me laugh » | I'm losing my marbles » | Band Aid » | Hooray! » | Bugger » | Annoyances, annoyances everywhere » 

Monday, July 25, 2005 

Edited highlights of my day (25 July 05)

  1. Smiley Bus Stop Man had an umbrella and wasn't wearing shorts this morning.
  2. I got my 'Cloudy Day' parking spot at work.
  3. There was a nasty smell in the office and I was convinced The Cruncher had farted or simply just smelt.
  4. I had a ham & mustard roll for lunch (wholemeal roll, proper French mustard from French France).
  5. I didn't manage to complete The Guardian's medium Sudoku from Friday 22 July.



Yes, my day was rather boring Posted by Picasa

Today I am mostly listening to: New Seekers - I'd like to teach the world to sing (Yes, I am in a rather strange mood again, and no, I haven't taken my imaginary dog for a walk this evening - it's raining.)