« Home | Annoyances, annoyances everywhere » | A brighter day » | Crossroads » | Have Easyjet ticket, will travel » | Should I stay or should I go? » | Boredom is the lowest form of something (I just ha... » | Cambridge - What a wonderful place to visit! » | Long time no blog! » | Stick Cricket – Tomorrow’s game today! » | To blog or not to blog? That is the question. » 

Saturday, June 11, 2005 

Bugger

19 - 13.


It's back to the drawing board then.


Thank God for BO'D

Mind you, it could always have been worse...

Enough said.

Today I am mostly listening to: Nuyorican Soul - Run away

It's all about me, me & me

  • It's Me, tEC tONiK
  • From Cambridge, United Kingdom
  • I'm confused, quiet, dreamy, moody, romantic, stroppy, loveable, stubborn & witty! I'm not ambidextrous, & I like marmite on toast.
My Profile

Today I am mostly

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
British Blog Directory. I love Punkymoods