« Home | Well it made me laugh » | I'm losing my marbles » | Band Aid » | Hooray! » | Bugger » | Annoyances, annoyances everywhere » | A brighter day » | Crossroads » | Have Easyjet ticket, will travel » | Should I stay or should I go? » 

Monday, July 11, 2005 

The post that was actually quite serious

Once again it’s been long time since my last post & let’s face it, quite a lot has happened in the past week. I had all these wonderful ideas whirling round my head and as soon as I got chance I planned to write them down in some coherent form & post them here. But on Thursday last week all that changed & everything I’d been thinking of seemed pointless & just thoughts that I’d better keep to myself.

To the best of my knowledge, I don’t know anyone that was involved in the events of Thursday 7 July. I just know that all the friends & relatives that had any remote chance of being anywhere near one of the bombs are all OK, and I’m eternally grateful for that.

An excellent description from Innocent Bystander can be read here. And I recommend you read it now.

Enough said.