« Home | A virgin entry to the online dating game » | The post that was actually quite serious » | Well it made me laugh » | I'm losing my marbles » | Band Aid » | Hooray! » | Bugger » | Annoyances, annoyances everywhere » | A brighter day » | Crossroads » 

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 

Sunny spells


Yesterday was a reasonably good day by my standards. The best part being that I played tennis for the first time in approximately 9 years. And I won 6 – 2.

The sun was right in my eyes and it was too windy, but I still had a great time. My serve still worked and once warmed up, the forehand was back to normal. I even managed a few volleys. It may have been boring by other peoples standards, but I enjoyed it! I just hope it won’t be another 9 years before I play again.

That’s it. No other major update to report of.