« Home | Crossroads » | Have Easyjet ticket, will travel » | Should I stay or should I go? » | Boredom is the lowest form of something (I just ha... » | Cambridge - What a wonderful place to visit! » | Long time no blog! » | Stick Cricket – Tomorrow’s game today! » | To blog or not to blog? That is the question. » | The night of long drinks » | TFI Friday... » 

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 

A brighter day

Today I am mostly listening to: Christina Aguilera – What a girl wants (*I wonder if this song is linked in any way to the improvement in my mood...*)

Well, my mood seems to have somewhat improved since my previous post. The writing down of those thoughts has obviously had some kind of cathartic effect, so if nothing else comes of it, I’m pleased for that reason alone. I certainly feel more positive, and at the end of the day, I’m in an OK position really. There are many people out there in a lot worse situation than I am.

As a pure coincidence, some one sent me this link: Post Secret. Apparently it’s been in the press recently, although I haven't seen it written about myself. I’ve read pretty much all of them now, and I’m desperately trying to think of which juicy secret to post (oh yes, there’s a lot more to lil' ol' innocent me than meets the eye!). Thank goodness it’s all anonymous!


Look's like some one has cheered up

Just to round things up nicely, this week I'm lusting after a new TFT monitor. Seriously, I'm debating (yes, I said debating) the benefits of buying one. The only thing is, what do I do with my trusty old monitor? Ebay it or bin it? There's nothing wrong with it. (Oh, perhaps I've just answered my own question there. If there's nothing wrong with it, why get rid of it? Hmmm...)

It's all about me, me & me

  • It's Me, tEC tONiK
  • From Cambridge, United Kingdom
  • I'm confused, quiet, dreamy, moody, romantic, stroppy, loveable, stubborn & witty! I'm not ambidextrous, & I like marmite on toast.
My Profile

Today I am mostly

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
British Blog Directory. I love Punkymoods