« Home | Fact of the day » | Ich bin Englisch » | Edited highlights of my day (25 July 05) » | Just beat it » | Sunny spells » | A virgin entry to the online dating game » | The post that was actually quite serious » | Well it made me laugh » | I'm losing my marbles » | Band Aid » 

Friday, August 12, 2005 

Just how much does it really cost to fall in love?

Whilst perusing the latest news stories over a cup of tea this morning, I came across this little piece of enlightenment.

According to a recent survey, the average Brit spends over £38,000 during their lifetime in a bid to find love! (I think I’d better get saving). But the worrying thing is that should you find yourself in a meaningful relationship, it’s more than likely to end within 12 months... Oh dear.



Today I am mostly listening to: Kings of Leon - Joe's Head