« Home | Wilma's Children reunited » | Bossy boots » | Double Date » | Am I bothered? » | Foursome's » | I've gone & done it » | It’s time to come clean » | Decisions, Decisions (and a little wish list too) » | Take That and party » | Whatever happened to Wilma's children? » 

Friday, March 31, 2006 

Bloody L

Today I am mostly listening to: Elis Regina – Roda (Taken from the Be Cool Soundtrack)

Now that I’ve been allowed onto the other team, and I’m having a go at batting for them, apparently I’m allowed to watch The L Word. I understand that it comes as part of your membership package (although I am still waiting for my full membership card & I haven’t seen the monthly magazine full of helpful handy tips yet...).


They're clearly fully paid-up members

I’ve never really been that bothered about watching it before, (especially as I don’t have the luxury of Sky or cable), but now I’ve been lent the DVD box set of the first season (that’s very American, isn’t it? We’d say first series) and I’m allowed to watch it.

Obviously, being a new member, I’m lagging behind a bit (I think in the UK we’ve finished Season 2?), but bugger me it’s good. I was completely hooked after watching the extra long pilot episode! Not only are there lots of sexy women to ogle over, but there’s also a story to it as well! Honestly, it’s not all about gratuitous scenes of women kissing & getting it on.

On a certain dating website I’ve been known to frequent, Shane appears to be a clear favourite of many, but even though I felt so sorry for her in the last episode of the series, she’s not my favourite. My favourite has to be the lovely Dana (although don’t tell Truly Lovely G, she might get a bit jealous).

Today I'm lusting after Channel 4 showing The L Word