« Home | It's SNOW use complaining! » | There's definitely something missing around here... » | It's SNOW use to anyone » | Can anyone remember what I forgot? » | Tell me why - I don’t like Mondays. » | Birkenhead beauty takes more than second prize! » | Prize for bizarre story of the week... » | A winner for all SEAson's! » | No sex, but I live near a city » | Will the real tEC tONiK please stand up? » 

Thursday, March 03, 2005 

Well I'll be Amsterdam'ed

It’s been over a week since my last post, so I figure the time is about right for another rambling entry. Well, since I last frequented these pages I’ve had a few days in Amsterdam, and I made good on one of my previous statements! Yes, I took no end of pictures (98 to be exact – an average of 32.67 per day!), and lived by my statement that too many photo’s are not enough! OK, most them were a pile of poo, and I don’t think there are any hidden National Geographic gems, but what the heck, it was a good trip & I’ve now got a load of photo’s resting peacefully on my hard drive just waiting to re-awakened.

It was a pretty good trip really, and staying with a native “Amsterdamer” helped no end. We got an insight into the high profile life of an Amsterdam it girl. Starting a night out at 1:00am, bypassing the ever-growing night club queue (yes, at 1:00am it was still growing), having pictures taken for a new up & coming website, and doing a phone interview for a new MTV Europe show. Just a typical day in the life of an it girl. Oh, how the other half live!

On the more boring side of things, the weather was damn cold, the pancakes were good, and the beer was cheap. Oh yeh, for you puritans out there, we didn’t even set foot in a coffee shop (it girls don't need to).

And before signing off, I’ve just got to share one of my 98 photo’s (I know you’re dying to see the results). Just how many photo’s can you take of a canal?



A bridge (currently starring in Ocean's 12, next to Mr Clooney & Mr Pitt)
Posted by Hello

Thanks for the comments! So other people do actually read my ramblings!

That picture was one of the better ones, not sure I'd want to publish any of the other 97 pictures!

Post a Comment

It's all about me, me & me

  • It's Me, tEC tONiK
  • From Cambridge, United Kingdom
  • I'm confused, quiet, dreamy, moody, romantic, stroppy, loveable, stubborn & witty! I'm not ambidextrous, & I like marmite on toast.
My Profile

Today I am mostly

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
British Blog Directory. I love Punkymoods