« Home | Should I stay or should I go? » | Boredom is the lowest form of something (I just ha... » | Cambridge - What a wonderful place to visit! » | Long time no blog! » | Stick Cricket – Tomorrow’s game today! » | To blog or not to blog? That is the question. » | The night of long drinks » | TFI Friday... » | Nothing ventured, nothing gained » | It’s official… » 

Saturday, May 14, 2005 

Have Easyjet ticket, will travel

Today I am mostly listening to: Ben Harper & The Blind Boys of Alabama - Wicked Man

Yep, I went & did it. I took the bull by the horns & booked my plane ticket to Holland! Not only am I excited about the prospect of going to Holland again, I’m also chuffed with myself for not letting singledom get in the way of going to a friends’ wedding! It may have taken a bit of persuading on the part of the friend getting married, but after reassurances that there MAY be some single men there, I finally decided I’ve got nothing to lose! Please understand that this is not the only reason for going, it’s just an added bonus. Obviously I’m going to witness the official union of two people who are happy & in love (or some bollox like that). No, seriously, it should be good and I am really looking forward to it! (I’m really trying to sound sincere here. Is it working?!)


Take the cheap route (BTW, I took that pic!)

Forgot to add, I finally got those damn Nike Rifts, and boy are they good! I can now understand all the hype, they're comfy! Here's another satisfied customer.

It's all about me, me & me

  • It's Me, tEC tONiK
  • From Cambridge, United Kingdom
  • I'm confused, quiet, dreamy, moody, romantic, stroppy, loveable, stubborn & witty! I'm not ambidextrous, & I like marmite on toast.
My Profile

Today I am mostly

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
British Blog Directory. I love Punkymoods