« Home | Doh! » | How do you solve a problem like Maria? » | Bloody L » | Wilma's Children reunited » | Bossy boots » | Double Date » | Am I bothered? » | Foursome's » | I've gone & done it » | It’s time to come clean » 

Thursday, July 13, 2006 

Reasons to be happy

Today I am mostly listening to: CUD – Rich & Strange

It’s been such a long long time since I last visited my beloved blog & left a little deposit for you all to enjoy. But do not fret dear readers, I’m still here & I’m now attempting to write my first blog for 3 months.

I guess my complete lack of writing is pretty much down to the fact that I’ve been really happy over the past few months & simply haven’t felt the need to unleash my thoughts on the interweb. I’m still with the Truly Lovely G, and it all seems to be going along swimmingly. In fact, I’d almost go as far to say that I haven’t been this happy in a very very long time.

There have been no great momentous happenings, we’ve just done the usual things that couples do (yes, even female couples). But most of all, Truly Lovely G makes me feel special. From the texts I receive first thing in the morning, to the little inexpensive gifts that have been carefully thought about, it all adds up and makes me feel special, and that is something I haven’t felt in a very long time.

Don’t get me wrong, we’ve had a few little incidents, especially when we’re both suffering from PMT. Honestly, I never realised how bad women with PMT were. The simplest most innocent things are taken completely the wrong way (and I am guilty of that as well). It’s not until you’re that close to some one that you finally realise how bad PMT can be! (And I’m allowed to say that, I’m a woman!).

The only problem I have with the whole thing is the distance. On a good day she lives 2 hours away, on a bad day (such as a Friday) it’s at least 3 hours away. And however many times I do that journey I’m afraid it just doesn’t get any better. Mind you, the reward at the end is well worth it!

So there you go, there’s a brief history of the past few months. No doubt more will follow as and when. I promise.

She's happy (yes, I quite like her)