« Home | Big Chilled Over & Out » | Every little helps » | Chill Out » | Is she or isn't she? » | Reasons to be happy » | Doh! » | How do you solve a problem like Maria? » | Bloody L » | Wilma's Children reunited » | Bossy boots » 

Friday, August 18, 2006 

Pink

Today I am mostly listening to: Ray LaMontagne - Trouble

I know it’s quite a way away still, but I just had to post that I’m going to see Pink. Yah! I booked the tickets ages ago & completely forgot to mention it. So, please note that I’ve now remembered to mention that I’m going to see Pink in concert in October. Hooray!

And why am I mentioning it now, you’re probably asking yourself? Well, I’ve just booked a hotel for our stay in the delightful city that is Birmingham. After having a look at hotels, and finding that a lot are already booked up, I decided to take Travelodge up on their bargain offer of £26 per room per night. I would have much preferred to stay some where like Malmaison (hmm, nice), but I’m afraid that on this occasion my budget just won’t stretch that far. Oh well, I’m sure the Mrs will love the Little Chef breakfast...


She's Trouble