« Home | Reasons to be cheerful... Or not... » | Pink » | Big Chilled Over & Out » | Every little helps » | Chill Out » | Is she or isn't she? » | Reasons to be happy » | Doh! » | How do you solve a problem like Maria? » | Bloody L » 

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 

Alright now

Today I am mostly listening to: Lily Allen – LDN (I still really wish I’d seen her at The Big Chill…).

I’m happy to report that things with The Mrs seem to be back on track. The visit last weekend has restored my faith in the relationship & I feel we’re pretty much back to where we were. Not only did we get on really well, but the sex was also great! (Too much information? I don't think so).

I’d pretty much decided that if we spent all our time bickering then I was going to call it a day, and my beloved two hour drives would be no more. I didn’t say anything to The Mrs; there didn’t seem any point in putting extra pressure on the visit. I just wanted to see how things went, and things went well!

Perhaps I do worry too much, but this is my first relationship with a woman, so I think I’m allowed to worry a little bit. The Mrs reckons I haven’t been in a normal relationship because she says every one argues. Well, I know couples argue, and I have been in relationships where I’ve argued (that doesn’t mean I have to like it though), but just not every time I saw my beloved. So you have to understand why I thought things may be just slightly doomed.

The Mrs also says that we haven’t even argued properly yet, so I dread to think what that will be like!


Anyway, in other news I finally managed to get myself some new glasses (not that you knew I needed some). Last week I paid a visit to my local Tesco Extra & visited their busy little opticians (Every Little Helps, apparently). Not only did I get a thorough eye test, but I also managed to get myself some fancy FCUK & Police glasses. Buy one pair over £79, get the second pair free. So I made the most of it and bought one pair for £119 & got the £99 ones for free. Bargain or what?


Specsavers anyone? Nah, Tesco Value thanks very much