« Home | Pink » | Big Chilled Over & Out » | Every little helps » | Chill Out » | Is she or isn't she? » | Reasons to be happy » | Doh! » | How do you solve a problem like Maria? » | Bloody L » | Wilma's Children reunited » 

Monday, September 04, 2006 

Reasons to be cheerful... Or not...

1. The Friend Who’s Not a Friend, But Is A Friend Again bought me a box of broken biscuits today! What joy! What pleasure! Honestly, who would have thought that a cardboard box full of damaged Jammy Dodger’s, chocolate fingers & other such delights could bring so much joy?! I’m not being sarcastic either.


Well, you can't have a biscuit without a cup of tea. Earl Gray if you please.

2. Kath and Kim are back! Yeah baby, they’re back on BBC 2! OK, I’m a bit late with this groundbreaking announcement, but it’s made me happy. I don’t know if I’m just getting used to their humour, but the little jokes seem to be a bit more telegraphed this time. Anyway, no worries, pass me the Dippity-Bix ya hornbag

OK, so I only made it to 2, but I think I may be struggling with the blog at the moment. Things are not all great in the garden of lesbian love at the moment, and I don’t quite know how to express my thoughts clearly & concisely, and perhaps this is why I’ve started off in a really bland & rambling way!

The last few times I’ve seen Truly Lovely G (or The Mrs if you prefer) things haven’t been great. We’ve argued & we’ve bickered. And I just don’t like it. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

TLG reassures me that it is only natural that we bicker & argue, but for some one that never argued in their last relationship (yes, that’s correct, no arguments for the 6 & half years I was with He Who Must Not Be Named), it all comes as a bit of a shock.

Perhaps I’m just overreacting & reading more into it than there is. And because she is my first woman, I’m over-analysing things. And now I feel I’ve said too much, yet not said enough either… Oh, I’m so confused!

Anyway, gotta go, Kath & Kim are on in 5. Ya hornbag.