« Home | Alright now » | Reasons to be cheerful... Or not... » | Pink » | Big Chilled Over & Out » | Every little helps » | Chill Out » | Is she or isn't she? » | Reasons to be happy » | Doh! » | How do you solve a problem like Maria? » 

Sunday, September 17, 2006 

A question of monogamy

Today I am mostly listening to: Pink – Leave Me Alone (I’m lonely) (Not long now, gotta listen to her to make sure I know all the words ;-) )

A thought occurred to me the other day; is having phone sex with some one other than your beloved classed as cheating? Not that I’ve done it of course. *Some one* I know had phone sex with a chick, who said she was happy to do it as long as her girlfriend didn’t find out.

Dial S for sex

In my usual subtle way, I mentioned this to The Mrs & she is definitely of the opinion that it is cheating and has made me promise that I’d never do it, and if I have ever done it, I have to own up to it (she likes things out in the open, does my Mrs).

I’m still undecided if I would class it as cheating or not. I mean, it’s not as if you’re physically with the other person, it’s only sounds, noises & a very close relationship with Mrs Palmer. And I don’t reckon there is as much of a connection as with the real act. But on the other hand (no pun intended), you’re showing the other person a very intimate side that only your beloved has been witness to. Hmm, it’s a strange one.

Today I am lusting after lots of things: Oh, That Play Thing by Roddy Doyle, Imperium by Robert Harris and The Mission Song by John Le Carré. Mind you, I’m still ploughing through Birds Without Wings so I guess I’d better finish that before I start buying other books! And not only would I like some new reading matter, I’d also like some new toys: a pink Nintendo DS Lite or a pink Sony PSP (I love pink me). Good job it’s my birthday soon, I wonder what the birthday fairy will bring?!