« Home | A load of sweaty old bollocks » | Tales from the gym » | Nice weather for penguins » | She said what? » | Guess what I did? » | The imaginatively named New Year Post » | Pussy » | What is the world coming to? » | Red, red wine » | Cigarettes and alcohol (and other such substances) » 

Friday, February 02, 2007 

The sheepish follow-up

*Today I am mostly listening to: Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good*

OK, perhaps I went on a bit too much. Now that I’ve had a few days to calm down & I’ve thought about it a bit more, I've decided to book an appointment to see my doctor. I spoke to her first & she seemed quite surprised that my pulse was as high as that, and she said she’d feel much happier if I had a quick check-up. So, I’m off to the doctors on Monday afternoon. I’m getting slightly worried though. I might have had something seriously wrong for all these years & they’re only about to find out about it now...

Also, I can’t remember if I mentioned it earlier, but I’ve already had one visit to the doctors this week and had some vaccinations for Thailand. Since Wednesday certain parts of my body have been extremely tender & painful. It’s an unusual feeling & one that I don’t think I’ve experienced before. The main places being where my back meets my fat arse (is there a proper word for the area?) & a special lady-only place. I’m hoping, and to a certain extent, presuming this is just a side effect from the combined injection I had. Because I really don’t know if I can cope with this pain for much longer, and I really don’t want to bother my doctor with this as well. It's not that I don't like visiting the doctors or anything.

Me, sheepish? Never.