« Home | She said what? » | Guess what I did? » | The imaginatively named New Year Post » | Pussy » | What is the world coming to? » | Red, red wine » | Cigarettes and alcohol (and other such substances) » | I’d like to teach the world to sing. Apparently. » | Lots to see and lots to do (and lots to write about) » | A question of monogamy » 

Thursday, January 25, 2007 

Nice weather for penguins

Today I am mostly listening to: De La Soul – A Roller Skating Jam Named ‘Saturdays’

Well, we had a bit of snow but by lunchtime it had pretty much disappeared. Mind you, it didn’t stop the roads of Cambridgeshire from clogging up. And unfortunately the snowdrifts weren’t high enough to close all surrounding routes. I really could have done with a day off as well. Oh well, here’s hoping for a bit more snow. Especially if I’m tucked up in bed with the Mrs, a nice cuppa tea, feeling all nice & cosy.



And in other news, knickers; in particular, girl boxers. These just happen to be my current favourite choice of underwear, but yesterday they were right up me arse all day. I’ll spare you the detail, but why did they suddenly have to do that? Haven’t got a clue why, and it’s not as if they were a brand new pair.

Anyway, tomorrow I’m planning on making my first trip of 2007 to the gym (*cue the raucous applause*). Haven’t got a clue how it’s happened (as if...), but I reckon I must have put on about a stone since this time last year. I’ve been feeling a bit sluggish lately so now that I’ve been paid, I’ve decided to do something about it. It will no doubt completely knacker me, but it’s got to be done. Oh, and if I go to the gym, I also get to have a sun bed. I’m using it as my incentive. Go to the gym & I can have a sun bed as a reward. OK, it’s not much of a reward, but I need a bit of colour before I bare my pale flesh to the population of Thailand. So there you go.