« Home | Guess what I did? » | The imaginatively named New Year Post » | Pussy » | What is the world coming to? » | Red, red wine » | Cigarettes and alcohol (and other such substances) » | I’d like to teach the world to sing. Apparently. » | Lots to see and lots to do (and lots to write about) » | A question of monogamy » | Alright now » 

Thursday, January 18, 2007 

She said what?

Heard in the office today:

"Crystal Tipps? That’s in Australia isn’t it?"

Seriously, that was actually said in a conversation today. What, like, Alice Springs?!

Which then led onto:

"I always wanted Grandpa's flumpet"

Now, I always liked The Flumps. Pootle was my favourite. But I think I'm fine without Grandpa's flumpet thanks very much.



Anyway, can't hang around, The L Word will be on soon, and I really must watch it.