« Home | When is a friend not a friend? » | Well I'll be Amsterdam'ed » | It's SNOW use complaining! » | There's definitely something missing around here... » | It's SNOW use to anyone » | Can anyone remember what I forgot? » | Tell me why - I don’t like Mondays. » | Birkenhead beauty takes more than second prize! » | Prize for bizarre story of the week... » | A winner for all SEAson's! » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

Will you turn that music down?!


Elvis has left the building
Posted by Hello

I came across this little story earlier today, and it was a bright point in a some what dull day. OK, there were no loud guffaw's to be heard, but it made me smile! It involves a chap who went on holiday & out of the kindness of his heart, left his music playing for his pet hamster so he didn't feel lonely. Now that is thoughtful. And it makes a change to see a happy animal story, and not one where an animal has been mistreated. Well, unless the choice of music was The Cheeky Girls or some other generic, non-inspiring, bland music... Check them out if you must, but please note that I cannot be held responsible for any injuries caused!

It's all about me, me & me

  • It's Me, tEC tONiK
  • From Cambridge, United Kingdom
  • I'm confused, quiet, dreamy, moody, romantic, stroppy, loveable, stubborn & witty! I'm not ambidextrous, & I like marmite on toast.
My Profile

Today I am mostly

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
British Blog Directory. I love Punkymoods