« Home | Lots to see and lots to do (and lots to write about) » | A question of monogamy » | Alright now » | Reasons to be cheerful... Or not... » | Pink » | Big Chilled Over & Out » | Every little helps » | Chill Out » | Is she or isn't she? » | Reasons to be happy » 

Thursday, October 26, 2006 

I’d like to teach the world to sing. Apparently.

Today I am mostly listening to: Fedde Le Grand – Put Your Hands Up For Detroit

Horoscopes can be funny old things. I don’t religiously live by mine, but I do read it on a daily basis. Call me superstitious if you want, but I’ll openly admit that I take a passing interest in my stars on the off chance that there’s some impending gloom or hidden happiness just round the corner. Anyway, my free daily horoscope was delivered to my inbox yesterday morning & this is what it merrily announced:

If you're not already so inclined, tEC, why not try your hand at expressing yourself through singing? Even if you're convinced you couldn't sing your way out of a paper bag, you might be surprised at what happens if you just let yourself go. Feel silly singing out loud? Then BE silly. Ham it up and have some fun with it. Even if you're tone deaf, you'll have a great time and that sort of feeling is infectious.

Hey? I’m sorry but I did have to laugh. I’m absolutely convinced the astrologer was on drugs when they wrote this. Either that or perhaps it was some kind of dare to see how many daft Librans they could get singing & looking like complete & utter twats.

Suffice to say, I did not spend the day singing, although I will own up to singing a few bars of Girls Aloud – Something Kinda Ooooh under my breath this afternoon. I don’t think any one noticed though.


Go on, teach the world to sing


And today’s spam round-up includes: Ned Berg & sunflower matted, Stephana Erickson & hot chocolate grit, Kenneth Knox & non-dairy nit and finally, Honey mail & Rabbit thrusters vibrator price breakthrough at LoveHoney (*blushes* oops, that shouldn’t be in the spam folder...)