« Home | Ahh, Ahh…Choo! » | Quick, hide! It's a volcano! » | What’s the point? » | Will you turn that music down?! » | When is a friend not a friend? » | Well I'll be Amsterdam'ed » | It's SNOW use complaining! » | There's definitely something missing around here... » | It's SNOW use to anyone » | Can anyone remember what I forgot? » 

Thursday, March 17, 2005 

Ahh, Ahh... Choo (Part 2)

Well, after all the hype, the cold never appeared! My prayers were obviously answered, and the offerings left at the shrine of the ancient God of the Cold must have worked! Could echinacea possibly be the cure we're looking for?! (ignore the prices, just read the useful text!)

Well, unless it was my Dad's Fisherman's Friend...


Fisherman's Friend (and you thought I'd forgotten the photo...)
Posted by Hello

he he, that's a fantastic photo... Looks like he could be in the News of the World though... "Have You Seen This Man!"

Post a Comment