« Home | Quick, hide! It's a volcano! » | What’s the point? » | Will you turn that music down?! » | When is a friend not a friend? » | Well I'll be Amsterdam'ed » | It's SNOW use complaining! » | There's definitely something missing around here... » | It's SNOW use to anyone » | Can anyone remember what I forgot? » | Tell me why - I don’t like Mondays. » 

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 

Ahh, Ahh…Choo!


As Mother always said, Coughs & sneezes spread diseases
Posted by Hello

As if the threat of the supervolcano isn’t enough to contend with, I’m now being threatened by the common cold (is there really no cure for it yet?!). Not only do I have the mother of all sore throats, but I also have one of those annoying coughs. I’ve been coughing so much that I get to the point where I don’t have enough energy to give a real full-on, chest-clearing cough, but I can only manage a pathetic little squeak that has no benefit what so ever (just think of Little Britain’s “computer says no” & the little cough that follows – well it’s half as strong as that). Sorry to lower the tone, but what is it with all the phlegm?! Where on earth does it come from?! I swear that it’s not of this world, so if there’s some ancient God of the Cold out there, please spare me the bunged up nose, snotty tissues and watery eyes. I’ll willingly leave Lemsip & Beechams Cold & Flu remedy at your shrine, just give me the map (and no, I don’t work for either of them!)

Anyway, as you were. Rant over.

It's all about me, me & me

  • It's Me, tEC tONiK
  • From Cambridge, United Kingdom
  • I'm confused, quiet, dreamy, moody, romantic, stroppy, loveable, stubborn & witty! I'm not ambidextrous, & I like marmite on toast.
My Profile

Today I am mostly

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
British Blog Directory. I love Punkymoods