« Home | Ahh, Ahh... Choo (Part 2) » | Ahh, Ahh…Choo! » | Quick, hide! It's a volcano! » | What’s the point? » | Will you turn that music down?! » | When is a friend not a friend? » | Well I'll be Amsterdam'ed » | It's SNOW use complaining! » | There's definitely something missing around here... » | It's SNOW use to anyone » 

Thursday, March 24, 2005 

It’s official…

…There is no cure for the common cold! The Echinacea didn’t work; it was obviously the lull before the storm, because after thinking I didn’t have a cold, it attacked me with a vengeance! Blocked nose, watery eyes, chesty cough (ooo-err mrs), yes, I had/have still got the works.

And on to more mundane things, it’s been quite an annoying week really. Had to visit the evil that is the dentist, because a filling I never wanted in the first place had fallen out! Every time I had a drink, I could feel it all the way round my jaw & into my chin! Painful to say the least!


There's no need to lock me in, I only came for a check-up...
Posted by Hello

And on a very disappointing note, the even more evil that is my landlord has put up my rent! I phoned to enquire the reasons behind it, and was told that as I’ve been living here for over a year, it’s time for an increase! Now, is that a proper reason?! Why couldn’t they just say “we wanted more of your hard-earned cash, because we’re greedy penny-pinching bastards”? At least I could have understood that!

Yeh well, it’s also Easter, so more time to spend at home. Great to have the long weekend, just a shame I’ve not got that special some one to share it with (woe is me, poor me, what’ll become of me?! … Did you get the sarcasm?!). It’s also his birthday tomorrow, but I definitely won’t be wishing him the best on his special day… He can shove his birthday where the sun don’t shine! Blah, blah, blah, broken-hearted bitch strikes again! : ) (Yes, that’s the first official mention of he who must not be named).

Anyway, enough already. I'm sure it must be time for that afternoon tipple!