« Home | It’s not the best news I’ve ever had » | From the mouths of children » | The sheepish follow-up » | A load of sweaty old bollocks » | Tales from the gym » | Nice weather for penguins » | She said what? » | Guess what I did? » | The imaginatively named New Year Post » | Pussy » 

Friday, February 16, 2007 

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu

Today I am mostly listening to: Ray LaMontagne - Hold You In My Arms

Well, that’s it from me. Don’t panic, I’m not giving up on this blogging malarkey, I’m just off on holiday! Yes, that’s right, my long-awaited trip to Thailand has finally arrived! My suitcase is as good as packed, I’ve got my tickets & I’ve found my passport (which is still in date), so really there’s not much more to do.

And in case you were wondering, apparently my ECG was OK, so that is a big relief (especially as I’m just about to go on a 12 hour flight). I just have a follow up appointment with my doctor when I get back.

Anyway, must go, these nails won’t paint themselves!

My Hotel. Ok, it's not, it's the Grand Palace in Bangkok